1.2. By using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to one or more provision of the Terms, please do not use the Website.
2.1. The Website is a Graphic Design platform featuring a library of Royalty-free commercial and non-commercial graphics, designs and resources, and various other Graphic Design tools where users can purchase graphics as stand-alone or acquire subscriptions to our contents and tools. (collectively the “Graphics” and individually the “Graphic”).
2.2. You can login into the Website not only by creating a user account directly on the Website, but also by using your Facebook and Google accounts.
3.1. Images, texts, and other materials (the “Company’s Content”) published on the Website are owned by the Company and its partners.
3.2. WITHOUT AN APPROPRIATE LICENSE, THE COMPANY’S CONTENT CANNOT BE COPIED, MODIFIED, DEEP-LINKED TO, OR OTHERWISE REDISTRIBUTED IN ANY MANNER. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO START A CROSS-BORDER LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE RESTRICTIONS STATED IN THIS SECTION 3.2.
3.3. We put reasonable efforts to correctly tag and describe all Company’s Content. However, we do not warrant the accuracy of the entirety of the Company’s Contents description.
4.1. You acknowledge that your use of the Website or any related services is at your own risk.
4.2. You represent and warrant that you will use the Website only in accordance with these Terms.
4.3. You agree not to use the Website and the Graphics in any way that:
• violates any applicable laws.
• spreads malware.
• is ethnically, racially, or otherwise objectionable.
• is sexually explicit, libelous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, profane, vulgar, threatening, hateful, obscene.
• interferes with the normal operation of the Website.
• uses bots and other automated methods.
4.4. You acknowledge and agree with the following statements.
• Downloading the Graphics does not transfer the copyright of it or its intellectual property to you, but merely provides you with a license to use the Graphics, subject to the purposes, terms, and limitations stated in the Licenses & Subscriptions listed in the section LICENSES & SUBSCRIPTIONS. You disclaim any ownership in the Graphics.
• Some of the Graphics feature well-known brands, trademarks, logos, public personalities, and celebrities. Such Graphics can be used only for editorial purposes or if you are an authorized reseller. We make reasonable efforts to ensure the proper identification of such Graphics. However, Vexels does not warrant the identification or lack of identification of any Graphics that is intended exclusively for editorial or educational use. Vexels shall neither indemnify nor assume any liability in connection with any claim resulting from inaccurate identification of the Graphics that is intended exclusively for editorial and educational use.
• Some of the Graphics may be from Third Party designers, and their ownership is clearly stated in the Preview page of the graphic. We are in the process of replacing these with our own graphics, and if you find one of these and wish to acquire it, please contact us first so we can provide you with a Vexels version of it.
• If the Graphics do not have obvious proprietary markings that indicate an exclusive owner, the Company cannot be deemed to have actual knowledge that the Graphics infringe any third party’s rights.
• Vexels reserves the right to decide and act upon any case that is not comprehended over the Terms at its sole discretion.
• You are solely responsible for the use of the Graphics in combination with any other material.
• You are not allowed to sublicense, resell, redistribute or rent the Graphics.
5.1. You are allowed to: (1) manipulate and modify the Graphics and (2) include the Graphics in composites to achieve a desired effect.
5.2. The ownership of the copyright of such modified Graphics remains with Vexels and may not be assumed by any other person if the original Graphics is still identifiable in part or in whole.
5.3. You are not allowed to sell or redistribute the Graphics where the original graphic file is provided in the compilation as a primary component, unless the use of such Graphics is specifically granted under terms of the Individual Licenses and the Subscriptions purchased by you.
5.4. The modified Graphics that are so thoroughly incorporated that they are not reasonably identifiable are not subject to the restrictions stated in this Section 5.
6.1. We make significant efforts to ensure the safety and legality of the Graphics.
6.2. If you believe that any of the Graphics published on the Website infringe your intellectual property rights, you can send us a notice by using the contact details mentioned in Section 16. In the notice, please include: (i) a description of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed; (ii) identification of what material is claimed to be infringing; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; and (iv) information sufficient to allow the Company to contact you.
6.3. Vexels reserves the right, under its sole discretion, to examine the materials indicated in your notice and decide if the materials infringe your copyright.
6.4. If Vexels finds out that there is a copyright infringement, the allegedly infringing materials will be immediately removed from the Website.
7.1. In order to purchase Individual Licenses or Subscriptions, you are required to create a user account on the Website (the “Account”).
7.2 Your Account is not transferable.
7.3. You agree to update your user account as soon as any changes in your contact information occur to ensure that your user account is up to date.
8.1. You may request termination of your user account at any time, for any reason.
8.2. In order to terminate your user account, please follow the instructions on the user account interface on the Website or contact the Company by writing an email to info(at)vexels(dot)com.
8.3. Upon the termination of your user account, the Graphics will remain licensed under the terms of the Individual Licenses or the Subscriptions purchased by you.
8.4 Contributors are entitled to change the title, tags, category, and the description of a graphic.
10.1. We put reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is always available. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be always available, because the availability of the Website may be affected by factors, which we cannot control. We do not accept any responsibility for the unavailability of the Website caused by such factors.
11.1. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITE AND THE GRAPHICS ON “AS AVAILABLE”, “AS IS”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND THE GRAPHICS. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE WEBSITE, ITS OPERATION, AND THE GRAPHICS.
12.1. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED IN THE APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE GRAPHICS.
13.1. You indemnify and agree to defend the Company and its officers against any claims which the Company may incur or suffer as a result of your access and use of the Website and the Graphics.
14.1. The Website may contain links to websites owned by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of websites owned by third parties.
15.1. The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Uruguay.
15.2 You irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Uruguay for all disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms.
You can contact Vexels at any time. You can do this by:
• Sending an email to support(at)vexels(dot)com ;
• Calling us at +1 650 4526034
• Contacting our live chat on our website.
• or using the “Contact Us” form available on the Website.